We have a new meeting place in Cannes!
Welcome to the Scandinavian House! The new hub for Scandinavian Films is located very centrally, across the street from Palais des Festivals, on 11 Square Mérimée. Come and meet us there!
Book a meeting online
You can also set up an online meeting with our International team to discuss Finnish films and how we can help your festival find the films you need.
Attending Cannes 2022
Head of International Department
• managing international promotion
• project support for international promotion: feature films
+ 358 9 6220 3026
International Promotion Coordinator
• festival distribution strategy for feature films
• travel support and material support for international promotion: feature films
+ 358 9 6220 3032
Advisor / International Promotion and Cultural Export of Documentary Films
• deputy Jan 28 – Dec 8, 2022
• festival distribution strategy for documentary films
• travel support and material support for international promotion: documentary films
+ 358 44 491 9069
Advisor / International Promotion and Cultural Export of Short Films
• festival distribution strategy for short films and short documentary films
• travel support and material support for international promotion: short films and short documentary films
• monthly short film screenings at Kino K13
• curating short film programmes
+ 358 9 6220 3019
Head of Production
• management of the production department
• coordinating the Foundation’s international training and co-production projects
• the Finnish representative in the Eurimages Fund
• support for the promotion of other film culture
+358 9 6220 3038
• development support and production support: feature films, international minority co-productions
• slate development support
•50/50 production support
+ 358 9 6220 3012
Marché du Film
Short Film Corner: Producers’ Room
Finnish films in Short Film Corner
Cannes Docs: Docs-in-Progress
On Saturday, May 21, 2022
Clout Chasers – Like, Follow and Love Me!
By Anna-Maija Heinonen and Krista Moisio
Production company: Polygraf
Gen Z has created a new set of rules on how to gain the approval of their peers. This need for approval has created a phenomenon and a subculture called clout or clout chasing.
Clout Chasers is a modern coming-of-age story that mixes observational material with social media content, produced by the main characters in the film.